Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Tips for winter road trips
Winter road trips are great, but they can be troublesome too. First of all, there is the chill in the air and secondly the presence of snow can make things worse. If you keep in mind some important things, then you would surely be able to have a fun filled road trip during winter. Let’s look at some important tips for winter road trips:
• Be aware of the weather condition before hitting the road: There are plenty of winter weather advisories. Winter storm watches are generally issued 12-36 hours before a major storm. Winter storm warnings mean a devastating storm can be expected in the next 12 hours. Blizzard warnings are warnings of life-threatening wind chill and snow. You must be aware of the weather condition and know the difference between the several winter weather advisories.
• Take prevention: We all are familiar with the old adage “Prevention is better than cure”. Therefore, drive slowly and maintain reasonable space between your car and the next car to avoid accidents, especially when the weather conditions are not good. You might be a little late, but those extra few minutes can save your life.
• Carry important stuff: Do not forget to carry important stuffs such as ice scrapers, broom, shovel, flashlight, blankets, jumper cables, warning devices and non perishable food with high calories.
• Carry batteries: Keep extra charged batteries in your car for your cell phones.
• Tell someone about your travel route: If you would be driving in rural locations, then let someone know your travel route and timetable.
Read the rest of the TIPS please go to Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep