I’m part of the Shoplet.com Product Review Program so I was given samples of the products for my review. My opinions are my own and will only recommend products I believe in.
- Officemate OIC VersaPlus Functional Desk Organizer
- Stylish, versatile and functional desk organizer works in any office environment and organizes your desk in one convenient accessory.
- Design includes seven compartments plus slots for 3
- Two stepped compartments hold writing utensils, scissors, rulers and more.
I’m loving this product. Why because it fits on my small desk and all my stuff I had laying on desk is now in the organizer. I actually found a place to keep my stamps (pull out drawer). I love the picture holder on front. I first put a picture of the kids in there but I needed something else- I see the kids all the time. I needed motivation so I put a pic that lets me know I’m beautiful no matter what! You can put any picture you want in there. I love the size. I have a small desk (thanks hubby) so I don’t need anything taking over the whole desk. It works for me! 2 Thumbs Up!
- Officemate Recycled Plastic Landscaple Clipboard
- Landscape clipboard holds horizontal documents, spreadsheets and more.
- Strong, low-profile metal clip.
- Sturdy construction.
INGENIUS! I’ve wanted one of these for awhile and now that I got it LOVING IT. I use it with my blogging calendar and I can hang it up too! I read another person uses it for printed out recipes while they are cooking. It is very sturdy by the way. My kids have been trying to steal from me but I’m just not going to allow that. The item is cheap enough I get both of them one. Btw fits perfect on my desk (which is small). Plus it is made out of recycled plastic.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."