I got the opportunity to review a Facebook book called LIKEBOOK and let me tell you this is in my TOP 10 Products I’ve been able to review. When I got my LikeBook in the mail I was in AWE! I couldn’t believe how cool it was and the memories it brought back to me when I went through the pages. It had all the Birthday Wishes I received last year. I also was able to go back and look at how unhappy I was about my health and then the countdown to my surgery. This is one of the best keepsakes I have now. I love Facebook and post on it daily! I HIGHLY recommend this and every Facebook user should order one! The kids and hubby had a blast looking at it too. I pull it out every time a friend comes by that is on Facebook.
Ordering the book was super simple and you can customize it how YOU want it:
- What type of book you want- personal page, fan page/group, photo albums, love story (2 profiles), your Friends. Of course I choose My Personal Page.
- Determine your timeline- you get to pick the dates. It will go back all the way to 2007 but I couldn’t do that because that would be a lot of money because I post on FB almost everyday. I picked 2 years.
- Then you choose what you want in the book- status, wall posts, places you have visited, photos, profile, and comments.
- Pick from 7 different colors- of course I picked PINK!
- Hard or soft back and layout too!
I was very impressed how much you can customize it and my book had a value of $53 and was 154 pages. Plus it is FREE SHIPPING- wow factor! You can also create one for a friend/family members-GIFT IDEA! Prices start out at $12 so what are you waiting for…go make your Facebook Book- LIKEBOOK now!
From a Press Release: Read More HERE
Likebook can go back as far as 2007 to create a book. Currently, they are the only service on the market that offers a physical book to show life events from a social media website and offers a one-click book creation service where the user can automatically turn Facebook contents into a book. Likebook is an affordable gift option and prices include delivery in the US and Europe.
Thanks to LIKEBOOK for providing the book for me to review but my opinions are my very own and I will only recommend products I feel my readers will want.