Review and Giveaway Hosted by: http://thingsthatmakepeoplegoaww.com
Being a blogger I love when I’m able to do reviews on things for baby’s, having so many new ones in our family just makes it better for me . I’m always on the look out for the latest things.
I remember when my sisters kids were baby’s we had to swaddled them all the time or they wouldn’t sleep till they were 5-6 months old. Kelly always said they didn’t like the feel of the big crib. I recently found Zipadee-Zip and its the answer to winging your baby from the swaddle. I was excited to get this and gave it to my friend for her granddaughter she’s 4 months old and was born a preemie. She loves it , it gives the baby freedom she wants and also gives her the sleep she deserves and needs.
The founder of the zipadee-zip created this for her daughter. She had such a hard time transitioning her baby from the swaddle. My friend says she uses this when the baby takes her naps and at night and she’s sleeping so much better now.
The baby loves being able to have her hands free so she suck on her hands, and cover her face when she’s sleeping. It’s a really cute way to transition a baby. Wish they had something like this when my sisters kids were little.
She feels safe and snug , like I mentioned she’s a preemie so the small fits her just right. And she’s now sleeping through the night. The Zipadee Zip is a real way to transition out of the swaddled and I recommend this to everyone. My friends granddaughter is one happy baby.
SEVEN USES FOR THE ZIPADEE-ZIP:
1. Sleep – Aids swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
2. Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides!
3. Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
4. Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
5. Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and momma!
6. Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
7. MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn’t otherwise
To learn more and connect with the company you can do so here.
The great people of Zipadee Zip is giving one of my readers a chance to win for themselves and all you need to do is enter below .