Holiday Family Time in Meriden, CT is filled with LIGHTS and more LIGHTS. One of my kids favorite things to do around this time is get in our car and drive through all the cool neighborhoods who decorated their houses. Also, attend all the lighting ceremonies around town. Hop in that car this year and enjoy family time in Meriden.
- Main Street in South Meriden, CT
- The Festival of Silver Lights in Meriden’s Hubbard Park Nov 22-Jan 2: You can’t MISS THIS EVENT! This a spectacular display with 200,000 white lights and 300 lighted characters throughout the park. There is no cost to drive through the park and enjoy the many displays in trees, on the ponds and nestled in the park’s natural habitat.
- Breakfast with Santa, Saturday, December 3, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Meriden YMCA 110 West Main Street. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, tell Santa what is on your Christmas wish list! Breakfast is free for Meriden YMCA Child Care families with a pass from your child care program. The fee is $3 per person for all other attendees.
- The SantaLand Diaries: Thursday, December 8, through Sunday, December 11, 2016THE SANTALAND DIARIES – the wickedly funny, sarcastic, and decidedly un-politically correct one-man show by NPR’s David Sedaris! The SantaLand Diaries by David Sedaris will be performed on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 8:00 pm and on Sunday at 2:00 pm.
- EZ Out Bail Bonds Presents Christmas on Colony St: Saturday, December 10, 1:00 AM–3:00 PM Enjoy Santa, Els & Anna from Frozen, bot the Minion, Horse and Carriage Rides, Popcorn, Hot Chocolate, Face Painting, Arts, and Crafts provided by WEPA. So much fun for the family!
- 12th Annual HOLA Holiday Friendraiser December 14, at 5:00 PM–7:30 PM At Silver City Sports Bar & Grill. The Hispanic Outreach Leaders in Action (HOLA) present their 12th Annual Holiday Fundraiser. Enjoy complimentary traditional appetizers, fabulous prize drawings, cash bar. No Admission Fee!
Other Events Near Meriden
- Fairfield Christmas Tree Festival-Burr Homestead in Fairfield, CT
- Festival of trees and Tradition-Wadsworth Antheneum in Hartford, CT
- Breakfast with Santa-Stew Leonard’s in Newington, CT
- Gingerbread workshop-Lyman Orchards in Middlefield, CT
- Holiday Lights Parade-Groton, CT
- Breakfast with Frosty-Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport, CT
- Ugly Sweater Run-Bushnell Park in Hartford, CT
- Holiday Tour and Art Activities-Hill-Stead Museum in Farmington, CT
- Santa Claus Christmas Village-Torrington, CT
- Holiday Arts and Crafts-Florence Griswold Museum in Old Lyme, CT
- Brunch with Santa-Lyman Orchards in Middlefield, CT
- Reindeer on the River-Lady Catharine Cruises in Middletown, CT
- Fire on Ice-Chanukah at Blue Back in West Hartford, CT
- Stamford Heights and Lights-Downtown Stamford, CT
- Menorah Lighting Celebration at Stew Leonard’s in Norwalk, CT
- Chanukah P J Library Story time-Barnes and Noble in West Hartford, CT
- Festival of Lights-Old Mistick Village and Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT
- Free Family Fun Day-Shubert Theater in New Haven, CT
- Gingerbread Day-Noah Webster House in West Hartford, CT
- Santa’s Farm-Environmental Learning Centers of CT in Bristol, CT
- Breakfast with Santa-Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT
- Santa’s Workshop-Wickham Park in Manchester, CT
- Holiday Cirque Spectacular-Hartford Symphony Orchestra in Hartford
Robert’s Chrysler Dodge RAM dealership’s – Visit them to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of their experts, or discuss financing options. Our dealership provides quality vehicles from Chrysler, RAM and Dodge to the Meriden, Wallingford, Bristol, Cromwell, Cheshire, Durham, Farmington, Middletown, Southington, Hamden, Waterbury, New Britain, North Haven, New Haven County, Nagutuck, Hartford County, and surrounding areas
Please Follow Robert’s Chrysler Dodge RAM on Facebook
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."